Monday, April 4, 2011

Buying a Big Flat Screen LCD Will Put a Smile on Your Face & Make You Proud

My wife and I saw something hilarious the other day: The proud new owner of an LCD Flat Screen HDTV, courtesy of Walmart. What is so funny about that? Let me explain.

If you have ever purchased an large Flat Screen TV, then you probably know how huge the boxes are that they come in. Those things are HUGE!  Well, as my wife and I walked into the front door at our local Walmart to do some shopping, there was a guy walking out, that apparently just bought his first LCD big screen tv.

He was pushing a buggy with a massive 50? LCD TV box hanging off the front like a huge sailing mast. As he walked, he had a smile that stretched from ear to ear, turning ever so often to look to his left….and then his right….seeing how many people were watching him. You could feel the sense of pride and excitement radiating off of him. As if he had been handed an award for finding the cure to cancer or something.

As he waltzed out the door pushing his massive treasure, I could literally FEEL his thoughts, as if he were saying, “That’s right, this baby belongs to me…”

It was so funny, that  my wife and both turned and looked at each other at the same time, bursting out in a quiet laughter. As soon as we got around the corner, we were both like, “Did you see the look on that guy’s face.”

No joke, he looked so proud and happy as he walked out of that store. I told my family about it (doing a full blown imitation of course, and they all laughed). I wish I had a camera with me to capture the look on his face…

Hey, perhaps he read my article on how to afford a big screen tv, a nd that is how he bought it??? You never know.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment